HOBBYWING XROTOR NANO 4IN1 20A ESC & FC COMBO
Hobbywing XRotor Nano 20A 4-in-1 ESC & FC Combo BLHeli-S Dshot600
The perfect combo stack for the mini racing drones with 20mm x 20mm Mounting Holes.
FLIGHT CONTROLLER NANO F4
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current ( CRT port ) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
- Size: 27*27mm
- Mounting Holes: 20*20mm
- Firmware Version: OMNIBUSF4SD
- BEC: 5V@1A
Hobbywing Nano 4 in 1 Esc Details
Highly Integrated & Compact
The XRotor Nano 20A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600 not only includes 4high-performance 20A ESCs, but also a volt monitoring port which allows FC to monitor the voltage in real time (on condition that the FC supports this function).
With the incredibly small size, the installation and wiring can be very simple and easy when pairing it with the Hobbywing XRotor Nano Flight Controller.
- Cont./Peak Current : 20Ax4/ 30Ax4
- Input Voltage : 2-4S Lipo
- BEC output : No
Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires : Red-16AWG-85mm/ Black-16AWG-85mm
- Output Wires : No wires but solder tabs
- Input Connectors : No
- Output Connectors : No
- Firmware : BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- ESC Programming : BLHeliSuite
- Stick Programming : Supported
- DEO : Supported
- Throttle Range Calibration : Supported
- Oneshot125 Mode : Supported
- Oneshot42 Mode : Supported
- MultiShot Mode : Supported
- DShot150/300/600 : Supported
- Timing : Supported
- Motor Rotation : Supported
Size & Weight
- Size : 32x31.9x5.8mm
Weight : 6g
Note: Please always test the board first using USB connection, as returns cannot be accepted once the flight controller has been soldered.