Airbot Omnibus F4 Pro Corner V1.3 Flight controller w/pdb
The Omnibus F4 Pro Corner flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfect under 32k Gyro loop. If you haven't already seen it, you should check out Josh's awesome video on different IMUs. Also onboard are a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus F4 Pro Corner supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, build in Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
The on Board PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pads
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
- ICM20608 Over SPI Bus in damping box. (optional MPU6000)
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plug in (3-6S)
- Suports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode(Betaflight OSD)
- Build in Current sensor
- Build in Professional level PDB
- Build in LC filter for Camera power(max 800ma)